Thursday 5 March 2015

#321 Spring in the Village

Post #321


Today's is another post that has "been in the works" for what seems like ages.  It is a pretty top and skirt available at Spring in the Village till March 15th.  My shoes are another gorgeous concoction from Illi, with of course an amazing hud allowing a huge number of options for main, deco, sole and bottom.

My pretty skin is from 7 Deadly Skins - I must admit I have never really explored their skins before as they are very different to my "norm".  However, as I have been trying out so many skins the last six months or so (up till then I could not be dragged out of my Belleza skins by anyone), I thought why not give them a try. The skins are a lot younger looking than I normally wear but I really like the freshness and innocence of them.  This is a rare from the Avril gatcha at the mainstore, and it costs 80L per try.  

Post #321



Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Slink Physique
Skin:   7 Deadly s{K}ins - Avril rare from gatcha
Hair:  Truth  Dulce
Eyes:  Adored  dream eyes - springtime
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave - New Season Berry Gloss (B)

Clothing
Top:  Ever An' Angel - Garden Dayz Top Roses - available at Spring In the Village till March 15
Skirt:  Ever An' Angel - Garden Dayz Skirt - available at Spring In the Village till March 15

Accessories
Shoes:  ILLI  Amarissa SLink High Heels
Necklace:  Hudson'sVintage Floral Heart Necklace
Earrings:  Hudson's - Vintage Floral Heart Necklace

Poses
Poses: Image Essentials - Stand Set 5
Backdrop:  Home Sim



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  






No comments:

Post a Comment