Friday 20 March 2015

#333 More from Skin Fair 2015 and newness from Shey


Post #333 Shey & sYs at Skin Fair


Here is another new face from the Skin Fair.  I have never tried an sYs skin before and they are definitely quite different to my usual style, but I really like the delicacy and softness of the skin and features,

Post #333 Shey & sYs at Skin Fair


My dress is new from Shey and comes with a hud allowing 15 texture choices for the dress itself, and 12 for the ribbon.  I had no trouble at all fitting it to my SLink Physique. My shoes from KC Couture also come with a hud allowing you a humongous 60 textures for main, trim, metal and heel.

Post #333 Shey & sYs at Skin Fair




Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Slink Physique
Skin:   sYs Designs - Ayu M01 (black brows) - available at Skin Fair 2015
Hair:  LeLutka] - Sage
Eyes:  Adored  - Dream eyes 
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  sYs Designs - Kohl eyes - available at Skin Fair 2015
Lips: sYs Designs - Ayu Lipgloss available at Skin Fair 2015
Brow:  sYs Designs - Ayu Brow available at Skin Fair 2015
Manicure & Pedicure:   DaneMarkZ - Slink Toenails - Pantone Spring 2015

Clothing
Dress:   Shey - Vanity Dress
Shoes: KC Couture PARIS for Slink High Feet

Accessories
Bracelet/Bangle:  Half-Deer Painted Rustic Bangle (Dream)

Poses
Poses: KaTink Leona   
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment