Sunday 5 April 2015

#342 Pale Rules

Post #342


This beautiful skin is a lot paler than I would usually wear but it is so feminine and delicate I couldn't resist.  She is available at We Love to Roleplay and is available in 4 make-ups with 4 different brow options included, plus no brow and tintable brow.  Sweet Lips Aurora applier also come in each pack, and appliers for Maitreya and SLink are available separately  I love the delicate lipstick and subtle blush. The only addition I have made apart from lashes is a minimal eyeliner. 

Post #342


I decided to do an all Maitreya blog post today, so am wearing Lara with both her hands and feet.  The dress I am wearing from Blueberry comes in 12 lovely single shades or a hud controlled fatpack which also allows you to customise the belt and strings.  I went for the green to go with my pale skin and red hair.  The dress comes rigged for Maiteya, Belleza, Slink and classic avatar, and in two options, belted or non-belted, and also comes with lola appliers.  I love the creasing on this dress which gives a very realistic look and I am sure I will wear this dress often.

I found it a bit difficult to find nail applies for Lara, but thankfully finally found some by Nailed It. Even if you can't see my nails up close, I still like them to match the outfit!  I really hope more people start making them as those that come with Lara are very basic - in common with all the other mesh bodies I use.

My shoes from Mundos come with pairs rigged for Eve, Belleza, SLink and Maitreya and I thought the delicate straps were perfect with this dress and wouldn't look too clumsy on my pale skin.  They come with two huds, one allowing you to customise 8 parts with 24 colours, and the other hud allowing you to choose from 24 snakeskin textures.

Post #342





Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara 
Skin:   PXL Aurora ~ Makeup-04 LEB at We love to role-play
Hair:  Tableau Vivant Sherilyn hair - [frizzy chic] - available at Collabor88
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes
Hands & Feet:  Maitreya  

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Belleza  Eyeliner 1
Manicure & Pedicure:   Nailed It - Maitreya - Fashion Duo Set 

Clothing
Dress:  Blueberry - Satin Dress & Pearl Belt 
Shoes:  Mundos  Velma 

Accessories
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Secret Love Letter Locket - Short - available at Collabor88
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Secret Love Letter - available at Collabor88

Poses
Poses: KaTink - Haute
Backdrop:  KaTink - Skies



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

I don't give information for my engagement, wedding and eternity rings as they are private between Tomm & I.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment