Wednesday 15 April 2015

#347 Some kinda gamine meets a whole heapa ramblings


Post #347


I am on a bit of a "short hair" kick at the moment so when I saw this one from Argrace I just had to go and check it out - and fell in love.  Though I have never had short hair in my life (apart from when it was not my choice), I have always admired women like Audrey Hepburn who could/can carry the gamine look off.  I really like the way this hair looks on Zsa, though her gorgeous skin has a part to play in that too - it is new from WoW, exclusive to the Designer Circle, and available in 5 different tones.


Post #347


I was going to make this a huge blog post so I could show you more of the choices of this lovely little skirt from DE Designs, one of my favourite places for mesh rigged to mesh bodies.  However, I realised it would take me a while, so instead I will show them in different blog posts.  Will give you a bit of info though - they come in three choices - plaid, leather and fabrics.  No prizes for guessing which one I am showing here :).  The plaids are also available in red, black and tan, and in each pack you get the skirt rigged for Belleza, SLink, Maitreya and classic avatar.  Fatpacks are available.  I am wearing the Maitreya and had to do no tweaking at all.

The sneakers from Phunk and come with a texture change hud allowing 15 main colours, 6 choices of logo, and 8 choices for laces.  They are unisex, and very easy to resize.


Post #347


My top is from one of my favourite shops, Sn@tch, but for some reason I have not really blogged much of their stuff, so I am going to try and feature them a bit more.  Their system works a bit differently to most stores but is very easy - you try on a demo, choose the size that fits, and then get the 8 colours in your size of choice.

My SLink nails are from the lovely Maia of Hello Dave and as they can't be seen properly in the pics, I have put the ad below.  I really really love the way she has combined fingers and toes on one hud.  I mean really really. Some day I should do a screenshot to show how many huds I have on my screen when I am putting together a blog post - it is a case of shifting them all round so I can peep around them to actually see my avvie.  So losing one hud is a very positive thing.  Thanks Maia!




Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara 
Skin:   WoW Skins V2 Phraya Tan - available at Designer Circle
Hair:  Argrace  Megumu
Eyes:  IKON Promise
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave

Clothing
Top: Sn@tch Kennedy Crop Top 
Skirt:  DE Designs - Camille Skirt - Pink Plaid - rigged for Maitreya
Sneakers:  Phunk HUD Hitop Sneakers

Poses
Poses:  Repose The Look - for The Pose Fair
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

I don't give information for my engagement, wedding and eternity rings as they are private between Tomm & I.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment