Wednesday 6 May 2015

#359 Dancing Undiscovered

Post #359

Tomm and I were going to go for a short break to celebrate 8 blissful months of married life.  We decided on The Galaxy but sadly when we went to book, we found it was closing last weekend.  So instead, we bought a beautiful new house and are going to have our getaway at home :).  I have of course been having great fun knocking down walls and removing windows etc - and have only deleted the house itself once!  The house is just perfect, with enough room for me to set up my studio which will make blogging a lot easier, and also a room where I can set up home furnishing blog posts.

As I have a ton of good stuff to blog, I took a break from decorating to do a blog post I have been meaning to do for ages, sharing these fabulous jeans from Just Because. They are fitted beautifully to SLink Physique, Maitreya Lara, Belleza and classic avatar, with a choice of curvy or standard in each. There are 12 different tones and you can buy them individually or the fat pack which comes with a hud to change texture.  I have shown a few of the different colours, paired with a cute little blouse I picked up at Hilly Hilaan, and which comes with a hud allowing 5 colour choices and gold or silver chains.

Post #359

My perfect little flatties are new from Mundos and come with not one but two huds, one plain and one cheetah, each allowing you to change 5 separate areas individually in any of 49 textures.  I have used the basic texture pack here.  You also get pairs rigged for Maitreya Lara, Belleza Venus, SLink Physique, and TMP. 

Post #359

I am wearing one of my favourite skins from PXL.  I had never tried their skins until the last Skin Fair, but I am really loving the details, the tones, the eyebrow shape and the make-up choices - well pretty much everything about them really!

Post #359



Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Slink Physique
Skin:   PXL  Aeryn SK ~ Makeup 03 MEB C2
Hair:  Argrace  Kasumi
Eyes:  IKON Hope
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure & Pedicure:   DaneMarkZ - Slink Toenails - Pantone Spring 2015

Clothing
Top:  Hilly Haalan Flora Chain Top 
Pants:   Just Because Cuffed Jeans for SLink Physique
Shoes:  Mundos ] Naiyah for SLink flat feet

Accessories
Necklace:  Cae  Heart Solitaire
Earrings:  Cae  Heart Solitaire

Poses
Poses:  KaTink - 42nd Street
Backdrop:  KaTink - Lasarenas



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment