Friday 1 May 2015

#358 Destiny will get you everywhere

Post #358

This original mesh dress by Ducknipple didn't jump at me from the advert, but that changed as soon as I tried it on.  It really is original, unlike anything I have seen before and I love the poofy pockets, the ruffles, and the strapping and hardware. Of course with it being from Ducknipple, there is a texture change hud to play with - 10 options for the sweater, 2 for the dress.

Post #358

These fabulous shoes from KC Couture debuted at April's 21Shoe, and I was a happy little blogger when they released the full pack.  They are original mesh, beautifully made, and for the price of less than one pair of shoes from other designers, you also get a hud giving 24 independent options for main, heel and straps, 6 for the sole and 2 for the hardware.  I have added a close up of another combination at the end of this post.

Post #358

I wanted some specs for this post, but I rarely wear glasses in sl and have very few in my inventory, so I was pleased to find these beautifully crafted Softpaw ones from Krystal.

Post #258


Credits:

Body
Skin:   .WoW Skins V2 Irina Tan - new for Designer Circle
Hair:  Wasabi Pills Sanna 
Eyes:  Adored  dawn eyes - light green
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave - Number 10 Gloss 

Clothing
Dress:  Ducknipple Reily
Shoes:  KC Couture Destiny Heels  

Accessories
Earrings:   Bliensen + MaiTai - Quel Night - Earrings - free at Skin Fair
Glasses: Krystal Fine Jewelry - Softpaw Glasses, ebony 

Poses
Poses & Props:  WetCat - Fashion Blogger (includes all furniture) - Mesh




Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment