Wednesday 29 April 2015

#357 Purple Musings with (invisible) flowers in my hair

Post #357


I have been a fan of Ivey Deschanel's work for as long as I can remember, she has a unique way with texturing that really brings great personality to all she creates for Sn@tch.  

My skirt and top are separates - you get 8 colours in each pack, in your size of choice (obviously, demo first). However, it appears that Ivey has changed this system with the new releases, and you get a pack of all sizes and colours, with a choice of copy/mod or trans/mod.  I think I will like this system better, because till now I had to be careful how many pixel cookies I ate in case I got too fat for the size I had chosen for my items from Sn@tch.  Tomm is the cook in this family so I will be asking for lots of freshly baked pixel cookies :).

Post #357

My cute floral flatties are from Illi and come with his wonderful hud giving 12 choices for main texture, 12 for deco, 4 for alternate deco, and 4 for the base, but also a colour picker so you can basically colour your sandals whatever way your little heart desires.

Post #357

It is a long time since I have tried any hair from Tameless but I am really impressed with this one - the texturing, choice of colours and style.  As well as a hud to change the colour (packs are fantasy, fades, or naturals) it also comes with a hud to change the head band texture, plus a colour picker that allows you to alter the tone of your texture choice.

Credits:

Body
Skin:   WoW Skins - Aleida tan
Hair:  Tameless Thyme
Eyes:  IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave Flowers in Our Hair

Clothing
Top: Sn@tch - Peasant Top, purple
Skirt: Sn@tch Mesh Elena Maxi Skirt, purple
Shoes: ILLI  - Fleur Sandals

Accessories
Earrings:  Cae :: Dream Catcher 

Poses
Poses: KaTink - Madison Ave (Pic 1) & Haute (other two)
Backdrop:  KaTink - Lakeside pack 2



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  

No comments:

Post a Comment