Wednesday 24 June 2015

#384 Ice Blue in SL

Post #384

June is Wedding Month at Zuri Jewelry and this is just one of the many beautiful sets available at 25% off during June, and if you are a group member you will get another 25% refunded if you wear your tag.  These are true statement pieces and whether you are getting married or going to a formal ball, this set will really get you noticed.

I started this post off with the jewelry, and then I had a hunt for a gown to go with them. Luckily I remembered Sharodie who does lovely mesh/flexi mixes.  The gown I am wearing here cost just $29L, and the flexi pieces work beautifully with the mesh gown.   I am mesh body-less in this post simply because none of the bodies I use enabled the right alpha cuts to wear with this gown.

Post #384



Credits:

Body
Skin:   WoW Skins  V2 Enya Tan 
Hair:  Truth Nayeli
Eyes:  Ikon  Hope
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave   - Slink AvEnhance - Number 10 Gloss (B)

Clothing
Gown:  Sharodies Blossom Water

Accessories
Full set:  Zuri Rayna Ariel Ice blue

Poses
Poses:  Infiniti - Definite

Pergola
Faded Wood Pergola (including all furniture and decor shown):  Kaerri

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment