Saturday 4 July 2015

#387 My Slink Obsession, now open!

My Slink Obsession July

The revamped My Slink Obsession reopens tomorrow, bringing you a plethora of goodies specially made for your Slink body parts.  In this first MSO sneak peek I am showing you lip colours, nails and poses that you can purchase when MSO opens tomorrow.  

I have used a natural PXL skin as the base to show you these yummy lip colours from KoKoLoReS.  Sisch is one of the sweetest, most hard working people I know in SL, as well as being one of the most stylish, and it is always a great pleasure to share some of her items on my blog. There are two packs of lip colours available at MSO, the first being the Soft Lips shown above, and the second are the Colour Pop Lips, shown below.

Each pack includes 5 colours - these packs along with the eye bags (not shown) all come with appliers for Slink Visage, Lelutka and Eve heads, but also in tattoo layer which I am using here.  There is also a tattoo with appliers for Slink, Maitreya and Omega systems, and again tattoo layer also.  

My Slink Obsession July

Nails worn with the Soft Lips are from the A.S.S. In Darkness 2 set, and the Dark Horse Style Blush set.  With the Colour Pop lips I have used nails from the A.S.S. In Darkness sets 1 & 2, and their Meadow Picnic sets 1 & 2.

My poses are from Signature Pose, again for MSO, and I have used the Nicki set for these pictures.  My hair is one of Elikatira's recent releases, and it probably goes without saying that the hud includes a vast array of textures for the hairband/bow - put a texture change hud in my hands and you will keep me happily quiet for hours!

MSO is open, get your taxi hereI have as always also added mainstore slurls in case you are reading this blog post after the event.

To learn more about My Slink Obsession, check out their website here.  




Credits:

Body
Skin:   PXL Shara Nat Makeup 03 Medium Brow
Hair:  Elikatira Kara - reds
Eyes:  Ikon Sovereign
Hands :  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Lips:  KoKoLoReS - Colour Pop & Soft Lips - available at MSO from July 5
Manicure:   A:S:S - Slink V2 nails - Meadow picnic & Dark Horse Style - both available at MSO from July 5

Poses
Poses:  Signature Pose - available at MSO from July 5

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment