Wednesday 15 July 2015

#392 Elikatira for Hair Fair 2015

Hair Fair 2015 - Elikatira

Elikatira has long been one of my go-to stores for hair, so I was thrilled to find that they were participating in this year's Hair Fair.  They have a wonderful selection of goodies to choose from and a percentage of every sale will be donated to Wigs for Kids, so be sure to buy them now, don't wait till they are available at the mainstore

You get a lot for your money with Elikatira's colour packs - 12 solid shades and 8 ombres, so whether you are looking for something elegant and understated or something wild and funky, you will find them on your Elikatira hud.  I have shown you a little selection above, and details below.

Top Left:  Brooklyn (Redheads) - a really pretty long casual style with plenty of life, and I think my favourite of the four.

Top Right:  Claire (Blondes) - I have gone for a blonde ombre, a new look for me, but I really like the front loose ponies tied casually with texture change long ribbons.  Hang on, I think THIS might be my favourite.

Bottom Right:  Desta (Sunset Colours) - an unusual casual shorter do which I can see wearing a lot and which I particularly like in the non-natural palettes (dawn and sunset)- oh, maybe THIS is my favourite,

Bottom Left:  Rayne (Ravens) - a sporty side pony with a texture change hairband which I love - oh yes, maybe this is the one!

Nope, none are my favourite because I love them all!

Credits:

Body
Skin:   WoW Skins - Stella Tan (July group gift)
Hair:  Elikatira for The Hair Fair (this may take you to central the landing point, just follow the beacon to the Elikatira booth)
Eyes:  Ikon
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies

Clothing
Top:  Just Because Janice Tube Top (will be doing a blog post on this soon)

Accessories
Necklace:   Cae  Elusive
Earrings:  Cae Elusive 

Poses
Poses:  KaTink Catlyn
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment