Wednesday 15 July 2015

#393 Mina at Hair Fair 2015

mINA - Hair Fair 2015


Mina is one of my favourite hair designers whether I am looking for anything from an updo to something punky or anything in between - and if you are looking for something tousled, Mina is the place to go - nobody can out-tousle Mina!  On the Hair Fair blogger day, hers was the first booth I headed to, and the first hair I bought. 

Top Left:  Nicolet - also comes with optional bangs

Top Right: Grace - my favourite, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this hair!

Bottom Left:  Selenia - this is the Mina free gift, and comes with a hud offering 5 textures on the grey scale, which are actually really pretty, though I would never have thought of buying grey hair till I saw this.

Bottom Right:  Lizzy - another fabulous tousled hair 

Credits:

Body
Skin:   WoW Skins - Stella Tan (July group gift)
Hair:  Mina at The Hair Fair (this may take you to central the landing point, just follow the beacon to the Elikatira booth)
Eyes:  Ikon
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies

Clothing
Top:  Just Because Janice Tube Top (will be doing a blog post on this soon)

Accessories
Necklace:   Cae  Elusive
Earrings:  Cae Elusive 

Poses
Poses:  KaTink 
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  





No comments:

Post a Comment