Monday 19 October 2015

#426 Capturing Madeline


Blog Post #426

This post was created from the jewellery up.  Zuri Rayna has created another incredibly intricate statement set which I am showing here in the champagne/sterling but there is an array of gorgeous colours to tempt you.  I have included a close up of the necklace below so you can see how intricate the central cameo and the metal surroundings and beads are.  There is also a headpiece in the set which I am not showing here.

With such a statement set I wanted a very simple dress, and remembered I had this elegant gown in my inventory so grabbed it and chose colours via the hud (separate parts can be textured independently) and then some of KC Couture's latest heels which of course come with their usual humongous hud - just to clarify, humongous in options, not in size!

Blog Post #426


Credits:

Body
Maitreya Lara
 WoW Skins V2 Diva Tan Nat
Argrace Hotaru
 IKON  Sovereign Eyes

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
 Alaskametro Desert/Silver Mani & Pedi

Clothing
Hilly Haalan Crystal Gown 
KC Couture Alabama Heels

Accessories
Zuri Rayna Madeline Earrings, Bangle & Necklace - Champagne/Sterling

Poses
The Jeweller - WetCat

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment