Monday 19 October 2015

#425 We have to continually be jumping off cliffs.....

.....and be developing our wings on the way down. - Kurt Vonnegut

Post #425

I always love it when something arrives in my inbox that is a little bit dark and gothic, so I was happy to discover this gruesome gown.  It is all one piece, wings included, but I love how Dulce Secrets have interpreted it, with ghoulish skulls glowering at you. It comes in versions for TMP, Maitreya and classic avatar.  I did have to alpha out areas on my Maitreya Lara body but this was no biggie.

 I added a gorgeous fantasy skin from Lumae and new release hair from Elikatira for the Wayward Halloween gacha event - 50L a play, what a bargain!  I am using the whites hud today for a change - the hud gives you a really impressive array of whites. including ombres.

Post #425

Credits:

Body
Maitreya Lara
 Lumae  Niska - Varda :: Raven {Pencil Brow}
Elikatira  Nura - available at Wayward Halloween
IKON  Odyssey Eyes

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
Shakeup Maitreya Basic FingerNails Dark HUD

Clothing
Dulce Secrets Desdemona Winged Gown for Maitreya

 KaTink  Haute Poses
 KaTink Skies Backdrop

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment