Wednesday 14 October 2015

#424 Do your thorns have roses?

We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses - Abraham Lincoln

Post #424

I feel I need to explain why I have reverted to something I did when I very first started blogging, and that is the use of quotations.  Losing my mum and my godmother within the last 7 months, plus other rl stuff, has hit me really hard and to be honest, left me struggling at times to keep going.  Blogging helps as it keeps me busy, but I still need to remind myself to stay positive, or find silly stuff to make me smile because I feel like over the last year I have lost my smile.  Hence the quotations.

Anyway, enough of the ramblings.  Today I am showing a beautiful new top from Just Because which is available at the current round of Uber.  It comes in many colour packs, each containing one plain and one printed version such as the one I am wearing, or you can choose the hud operated fatpack.  The textures are absolute perfection, and the fit over my Maitreya Lara mesh body is faultless .  As well as Lara, the top is compatible with all three Belleza bodies, Slink Physique and standard avatar 5 sizes.  

I am teaming my top with an an oldie but goodie Just Because item from my inventory, one of my favourite ever pairs of skinny pants, available in an array of colours.  They are compatible with Belleza and also classic fitmesh, so to wear over my Maitreya Lara mesh body, I had to do some tweaks to my alpha, but nothing major.

My shoes are new from Glamistry and are sheer perfection as you would expect from him, and his fantastic hud system where you can buy extra colours via the hud is the cherry on top.  No fatpacks littering your inventory, just a pair of shoes and a hud.

Post #424

Credits:


Body
Maitreya Lara
 Lumae Niska 4 - Peach, Sangria {LightBrow}
Truth Heloisa
IKON Promise Eyes

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Set 24

Clothing
Just Because Danika Top - available now at Uber
Just Because - Skinny Pants
Glamistry Heather Heels 

Accessories
Maxi Gossamer - Damasc Bangles

Poses
Diesel Works Prima Donna
 KaTink Backdrop

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment