Saturday 24 October 2015

#428 Free skin and a great sports bra


Post #428

My skin today is the current free group gift from Laq, and I love her fresh prettiness.  The group is free to join, and you get all 7 tones in the gift, so nothing to lose, everything to gain! 

My sports bra top is a new mainstore release from Just Because and as you would expect from Annie Melson, it is rigged to absolute perfection.  It is available separately in a  great selection of solid colours and a few patterns, or in a fat pack including additional patterns which are not available separately.  I can see me wearing this a lot as it is so easy to wear and looks great,  I have teamed it with a wardrobe staple, my L& B skinny jeans, and my favourite sneakers from KC Couture.

Post #428


Credits:

Body
Maitreya Lara
 LAQ ~ Camille Essential skin - Tone 2.0
Elikatira   Rayne, reds hud
IKON Promise Eyes

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
 Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Set 19 (manicure)

Clothing
Just Because Casey Sports Bra 
Lapointe & Bastchild "Slim" Denim Jeans - Lt Blues
KC Couture  Harlem Sneakers (texture change)

Accessories
Cae Eerie Necklace and Earrings

Poses
Diesel Works Beth
 KaTink Caprice Backdrop

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment