Tuesday 27 October 2015

#429 Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness - and selfies

(with apologies to John Keats)

Blog Post '429


I am again wearing the group gift skin from LAQ which I blogged here, but this time I have added some of their make-up tattoos which give it quite a different look, but just as pretty.  My hair is new from Elikatira for Shiny Shabby - I can never have too many relaxed, messy kinda pulled back-a-little do's, and I love Miya as she is all of these things.

My spider rain necklace is a special offer for 60L weekends and is available in 3 different packs, each with an extensive texture change hud.  If you hurry you will hopefully still be able to pick them up at this discount price.  

Blog Post '429


I have decided to do the little black dress thing today as it is something I rarely wear, so it makes a nice change.  I love the classy silk and velvet dress from Basta! which also comes in a range of other deep rich colours, exclusively at The Showroom.  My shoes are new from KC Couture, only available at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair and are absolutely stunning (see close up below).  They are compatible with Slink, Belleza, TMP, Maitreya, N-Core and Eve, and come with KC Couture's amazing texture change hud.

My pose pack is from Repose and includes 5 poses and 5 camera props, two of which I have shown here.
Blog Post '429


Credits:

Body
Maitreya Lara,
 LAQ ~ Camille Essential skin - Tone 2.0
Elikatira Miya - Redheads Hair - available at Shiny Shabby
IKON  Promise Eyes

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
LAQ ~ Eye Makeup 10
LAQ ~ Elle Lips 03
 Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Set 20 

Clothing
B!asta Westend Girls Silk & Velvet dress, black - available at The Showroom
KC Couture  Stardom Heels - available at The Mesh Body Addicts Fair

Accessories
Indulge Temptation Spider Rain Necklace Hud 2
Maxi Gossamer  - Bangles - Damasc Bangles

Poses
Repose  Self Assured

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment