Wednesday 28 October 2015

#430 Tiny primate inspires blogger


Post #430

In my first sl incarnation (over 8 years ago) I had a real soft spot for Last Call - I wonder if anyone else out there remembers them?  This incarnation it has always been Baby Monkey - for the quality, the textures, the generous group gifts, and how Pixie switches colour palettes to match each new season.  I simply love Baby Monkey's classy and classic wardrobe staples.

I have another reason for loving Baby Monkey, as it was winning one of their store photo contests that sowed the seed that eventually became this blog.  I had never entered a photo contest before, nor had I ever thought of blogging, but here I am, blogging for almost 2 1/2 years now, and it all started with a Baby Monkey!

So today my blog is a celebration of all things Baby Monkey.  My jeans, boots and earrings are all part of the current season's collection and my poncho is one of the current group gifts.  Everything works perfectly with my Maitreya Lara mesh body, with minimal alpha tweaks.

The poncho comes with a hud giving a choice of 9 plain and 9 patterns, the jeans with 5, the boots with 35, the earrings 35 plus 4 metal choices.

Post #430



Credits:

Body
Maitreya Lara
 WoW Skins  Erica tan
Argrace Nina, reds
IKON  Sovereign Eyes

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
 Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Set 11

Clothing
Baby Monkey Poncho Basics - current group gift
Baby Monkey Bootcut Jeans High
Baby Monkey Kent Boot

Accessories
Baby Monkey Celtic Pearl Earring

Poses
Infiniti - Carefree

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

1 comment: