Saturday 31 October 2015

#431 To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake...

...it is necessary to stand out in the cold - source unknown

Post #431

Please forgive the snow in my last post and this one, but I (Zsa's typist) love snow and we rarely get any where I live, so I have been forcing poor Zsa to wrap up warm so I can take her somewhere snowy for our photoshoots.

My dress is new from DE Designs and fits perfectly on my Maitreya Lara mesh body.  The only problem I had was trying to decide which colour to wear, I must have changed about 20 times - thank goodness for the hud! You can buy Gia separately or in a fatpack which comes with a texture change hud.  Gia is compatible with Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique and Belleza Venus, Isis and Freya, and also classic avatar fitted mesh with alpha.  In the photo below you can see more of the design on the front of the dress.  I love the slouchy sleeves, it feels very comfortable.

Post #431

 My boots, tights and jewellery all come from Baby Monkey.  The fall jewelry set comes with a hud giving a choice of 12 seasonal textures.  The tights are a current group gift and come with appliers for Slink and Maitreya Lara, and also system layer.  The tights and boots both come with huds giving 34 colours to choose from via hud.  I love Pixie's names for each colour category - neutral, rainforest, princess, native and classic. 

Post #431


Credits:

Body
Maitreya Lara
 WoW Skins Erica, tan
Catwa Hair Jolie 
IKON  Hope Eyes

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
WoW Skins Lipstick 3
.WoW Skins Eyeliner 04
 La Boheme Kismet *Maitreya* 

Clothing
DE Designs Gia Dress (direct mp link here)
Baby Monkey Tights FW 2015 - 16 HUD Maitreya (group gift)
Baby Monkey Silva Boot

Accessories
Baby Monkey Fall Leaves Necklace & Earrings

Poses
Diesel Works Scarlett

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).


No comments:

Post a Comment