Thursday 19 November 2015

#437 Liberté, égalité, fraternité


Post #438 for Paris

I don't usually start a post with shoes, but I wanted to use the colours of the French flag somewhere in this post, so they come first.  My thoughts and prayers continue to be with our French brothers and sisters.  

Post #438

The shoes are by Baby Monkey, and come with a basics hud but you can also buy a full hud if you want more than the 9 basic textures.  They are very pretty shoes and you can change 3 different shoe parts independently, so even better!  My hair is a new release from Elikatira for Hairology, and Elika has left me in another quandary, because this is yet another "do" I don't want to take off!

My dress is from Leri Miles Designs for The Jackpot Gacha Fair. This is a new kind of gacha event, as it will have 3 bonus levels: 1, 2 or 3 free pulls that will be won randomly, a chance with every pull!. So for example play XY Machine XY times and you will have a chance at winning a bonus, that can be 1, 2 or 3 free pulls. The bonus is totally random and it merely depends on luck.  There will also be a Gacha Jackpot of 50 free pulls to use at the fair and a huge sign in the sim will show the name of the winner.  Good luck!

Post #438

I am showing above the two rares - the rainbow (my favourite) is rare and the black is ultrarare.  I am showing the other colours below.  Leri has as always textured this gown beautifully. 

Post #438



Post #438


Credits:

Body
Maitreya Lara
 WoW Skins Divanity Tan - available at Designer Circle
Elikatira Libby - Redheads available at Hairology
IKON Promise

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
La Boheme Hisse Silver *Maitreya* Manicure

Clothing
Leri Miles Designs Gelsey Gown available at The Jackpot Gacha Fair
Baby Monkey Betsy Slink 

Accessories
Maxi Gossamer - Faylinn Flower Charm

Poses
Infiniti Elegant

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).


No comments:

Post a Comment