Tuesday 15 December 2015

#445 You cannot find peace by avoiding life..

..Virginia Woolf

Post #445

I wanted to share a close-up of this stunning skin from 7 Deadly S{K}ins  which is available exclusively for the White Elephant Gacha Fair.  This beauty is one of the commons but I just love those freckles! 

 My super cute nails are from Encore and will be at The Bi-Annual Wash Cart Sale when it opens on the 16th - each pack is just $10L you get appliers for Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Eve and Omega.  

Post #445

My dress is Just Because's item for the current round of FaMESHed and is a really sweet, girly dress with an unusual neckline that will work for so many occasions.   There is an array of beautiful colours (or a hud controlled fatpack) to choose from and a hud allowing you to change the belt and metal colours - you can also wear the dress without the belt.  

I had fun playing with these new props from Repose who are participating in the Winter Gacha Festival which runs till Dec 31st.  They have 10 new prop poses available to collect, each gacha prize contains both seasonal and tintable non-seasonal versions of the prop.

Post #445

If you were wondering what I did that I said I wouldn't do, it is decorating for Christmas.  Well not really, I decorated for this post. I have issues with crashing if I try to take pics in pretty sims, and I am pretty bored with using backdrops, so I thought I would make the effort and make my home the backdrop.  All my Christmas decor comes from my friend Pet's Christmas shop. The tree skirt and rug are texture change, and there are plenty of other goodies to be found there and everything is incredibly reasonably priced - I think the most expensive item cost me only $50L.  The sofa is a still-available Black Friday freebie, so well worth a trip to pick up - I love the combination of pink and grey.

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read this blog after the event, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.


Body
Maitreya Lara
7 Deadly S{K}ins - Izadora Taupe v11 - available at White Elephant Gacha Fair
Dura Girl 54 - Dark Brown
IKON Promise Eyes - Green

Cosmetics
Encore  Maitreya Nail Appliers - Designer 05 (from Dec 16th at The Bi-Annual  Wash Cart Sale)

Clothing
Just Because  Charisma Dress - Maitreya - available at FaMESHed 
Glamistry Begonia Heels

Accessories
Cae Elusive necklace & earrings 

Poses
Repose - Present Day - available at Winter Gacha Festival

Decor
(mainstore is here)

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).


No comments:

Post a Comment