Friday 25 December 2015

#448 Floating away on a tulle cloud

Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of  its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength - Charles Spurgeon

Post #447

I am a huge lover of vintage clothing, particularly 50's, so on my first sl incarnation, almost 9 years ago, I searched the grid for months for some kind of 50's style circular skirt outfit.  I eventually found a couple - they weren't great but I still had fun dancing in the pretty flexis.


Post #447


I am still drawn to vintage styling in sl, so I was thrilled when I saw this dress from Sakide at the Frost Fair.  It isn't actually a dress, it is a skirt and matching top, and comes in 6 gorgeous colours but as mine was the fatpack I have shown a few different mix and match options.  I totally love that frilly underskirt!  The delicate snowflake texture is really lovely, and the outfit itself just feels fresh, pretty and classy.

Post #447

Each dress comes with a matching pair of shoes, but I have worn one of Baby Monkey's recent releases instead (admission time - this is because I didn't notice the shoes in the box till I had already taken the photos!).  My skin is one of the beautiful gifts in the 7 Deadly Skins group advent.  

Post #447

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body

Maitreya Lara
Fiore Sondra - available at Hairology
IKON Eyes
7 Deadly s{K}ins  Noellia red brows apricot (group advent gift)

Cosmetics
Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Designer 01- 10L at The Bi-Annual  Wash Cart Sale)
Clothing
Sakide Flocon Skirt & Top available at Frost Fashion Fair
Baby Monkey Lizzi Pumps Basics

Accessories
Indulge Temptation- Enchanted Roses Bracelet Set 2 
Indulge Temptation- Tangled Earring Set 1

Poses
Eternal Dream - Linger

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).


No comments:

Post a Comment