Tuesday 5 January 2016

#449 What's purple, purple and purple all over, and a little bit shadowy?


Post #449

This post starts with a tale of two pc's, and is the reason this first post of 2016 has taken longer than usual.  The first pc was woefully unequipped for sl, and crawled on an average fps of 7-9 (seriously), crashed multiple times a day, and advanced graphic settings were impossible.  SL and this blog became a real slog and it was no fun, so towards the end of last year I had reached the point where it was so bad that I was seriously thinking of giving up this blog, and even leaving sl for good.  

Thankfully, due to a totally unexpected event irl (thanks mum xx) this has all changed as I am writing this from my new pc which averages 70 fps, and on which I can run round the grid on high, suffer no lag, and even better, can use advanced graphics - shadows, yay!  It is like the shade has suddenly been lifted on sl, and I am almost dazzled by the colour, the speed, the general awesomeness.

Anyway, I am now hoping that I can raise the standard of this little blog and produce far better pics, and again I say - shadows!!  I have also invested in Lumipro so am having fun playing with that, though it will take me a while to become proficient.

Post #449


This is my first post using my new graphics set up and I am happy to share with you this stunning gown by Just Because which is available at the current round of FaMEShed (which I could move around without an issue - I had stopped going to events last year as my pc couldn't cope).  Back to the gown, which is undoubtedly daring but in a classy way. The sheen, the way the material drapes and creases really add life to this gown which comes in a myriad of beautiful colours, and the brooch is hud driven for more colour choices.  

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body
Maitreya Lara
IKON Triumph Eyes 
WoW Skins 2016 Selia Tan
Elikatira Karee - Ravens

Cosmetics
Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Designer 06 (available at The Wash Cart Sale for 10L - closes 6th Jan, so run!)
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelash 
Izzies - Patty Dark Lipstick purple
Izzies - Double Wing Eyeliner

Clothing
Just Because Maya Gown - available at FaMESHed
KC Couture Yuuna Heels

Accessories
Maxi Gossamer - Delightful Dahlia earrings & necklace 

Poses
Diesel Works Diva & Prima Donna

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment