Thursday 7 January 2016

#450 Keep your face always to the sunshine

...and shadows will fall behind you - Walt Whitman

Post #450

 This skirt and top outfit from Flippant comes with a texture change hud. I had trouble choosing which colours to wear, but I think this combo is particularly pretty. The set also comes with a cowl scarf and some cute boots which I am not wearing - they are also texture change via hud.  The outfit is compatible with just about every fitting and mesh bod option you could want. 

Post #450

I am wearing one of my favourite hairs ever, which comes from Elikatira - I am using the ravens hud and really liked this unusual colour which has the fabulous name of haze mist.

Post #450


Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body

Maitreya Lara
Elikatira Nataline - Ravens
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Izadora v6 taupe
Adored - dream eyes - stornborn

Cosmetics
Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Set 20 (manicure)

Clothing
Flippant - Chill Skirt (Maitreya Fit)
Flippant - Chill Sweater (Maitreya Fit)
KC Couture AIileen Heels (compatible with most mesh bodies, and with huge texture change hud)

Accessories
Meva Spiral Spheres Earring Copper (Advent gift)

Poses
Kirin - Florence

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).


No comments:

Post a Comment