Sunday 6 March 2016

#467 Stand & Deliver!


Here is another outfit from the many fantastic offerings at Fashion for Life which opens tomorrow.  I have chosen to show you the Rose FFL version of this outfit, but it comes in a selection of beautiful colour sets.  Shani has a number of other items for sale but when I saw this outfit, I just had to wear it.    There is a little "nip slip" in the corset, so as my blog is pg I used strategically placed hair to cover up and not shock my audience :).

Post #466 - Fashion for Life


My boots are another "hot off the shoe press" from KC Couture - I will show them again in closer detail, but I wanted to share them now as they are on promo on the marketplace for just 79L - this is a limited offer so grab them here now before the promo ends.  


The Outer Garden, where I took these pics, is a stunningly beautiful serene white sim, and might seem a bit of a strange choice for this outfit.  I had been visiting gothic sims but none of them worked for me, however when I landed here I really liked the contrast and the sense of incongruence.


Post #466 - Fashion for Life


Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body

Maitreya Lara
WoW Skins 2016 Ayah Bronze 05
Elikatira Willa - Ravens Hud
IKON Promise Eyes

Cosmetics

WoW Skins eyeliner 3
Koffin Nails - Maitreya HUD - Victorian Hare


Clothing
Shani Stand & Deliver Victorian Rose FFL Outfit (jacket, pants and corset) - available at Fashion for Life 
KC Couture Impero Ankle Boots

Poses
Nantra - Mother of Dragons (used with and without prop)

Location
The Outer Garden

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment