Tuesday 29 March 2016

#475 Could it be Magic?

Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blog Post #475

Zsa wanted to show you how good she is at magic, but didn't want you to think she was cheating.  So when this gorgeous bikini landed in my inventory, I just had to blog it - and it gives Zsa nowhere to hide stuff to cheat at magic, so you will know she can really do it.  That's her thinking anyway, I'm keeping quiet.

As you would expect from Annie Melson, this gorgeous little bikini fits perfectly to my Maitreya Lara mesh body, and there is a scrumptious array of colours available, or a hud controlled fat pack.  You can change the colour of the strings, metal and jewels independently.  The top and bottom are separates so you can mix and match if you wish.  It is available exclusively at Uber, which right now is near impossible to get into, but keep trying!

I have teamed my bikini with some cute flats from Glamistry which I was easily able to coordinate with the bikini thanks to his fabulous hud system.  My sunnies are also from Glamistry, and along with other sunnies, are on special offer in the Glamistry store.  They also come with an extensive texture change hud.

Blog Post #475

My hair is brand new from Amacci for Shiny Shabby, and I have gone with the blondes hud again as I really love the Amacci textures and it seems a shame to just wear reds.  My poses are new from Nantra for this month's One Word, and come with 12 poses (including mirrors) and 4 different props - I have shown all props plus a selection of poses.

Blog Post #475

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body

Maitreya Lara
WoW Skins 2016 Hope Bronze
Amacci - Mistral - available at Shiny Shabby
Mon Cheri Falsies
IKON Promise eyes

Cosmetics
Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Set 14

Clothing
Just Because Ahrianna Bikini - Lara - available at Uber
Glamistry : Columbine Sandals

Accessories
Glamistry Sunglasses PU2001 

Poses
Nantra - Sleight of Hand - available at at One Word

Location
My home


Tools I use in most blog posts


Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment