Wednesday 20 April 2016

#481 Young & Beautiful


Post #481

This post has been a while coming as I am suffering a lot of hypos at the moment which have made it hard to put together a blog post.  I have been attempting but not liking the results - this is my third shoot for this outfit!   Things will improve as I tweak my insulin and get my blood sugars balanced, meanwhile I will keep on keeping on, just maybe a bit slower than usual.

I am still having fun experimenting with my mesh heads, and seeing what I can achieve by tweaking the sliders.  I am really loving this applier from WoW, one of their earlier releases and which comes with a choice of eye and lip make-ups, and various choices for freckles and beauty spots.  

Post #481

I love these original mesh shorts and crop sweater from Entice which are available at Project Se7en until April 30.  They are exceptionally well made, and fit my Maitreya Lara mesh body like a dream.  You can choose from a wide variety of matching or contrasting colours, or go for the fat pack and mix and match to your heart's content.  There are also applier tights available which I am not showing.  

Post #481

My heels are brand new from KC Couture atTres Chic, and are absolutely fabulous.  They come with a texture change hud allowing independent texturing of multiple faces for ultimate customisation.


Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, however in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica
Applier:  WoW Skins Angelica bronze
Hair: No Match - No Angel - available at Hairology 
Eyes:  Ikon Odyssey

Cosmetics
Aalaskametro v2.1 skin nailpolish

Clothing
Entice  - Young & Beautiful Shorts - available at The Project Se7en 
Entice  - Young & Beautiful Top - available at The Project Se7en  
KC Couture Sura Heels - available at Tres Chic

Accessories
L&B Triskelion Hoop Earring - available at 100 Block Event

Poses

Location
My SecondSnaps Studio

Tools I use in most blog posts
Pose Huds: Pose Anywhere 
Studio:  SecondSnaps
Lighting:  Lumipro 
Eye focussing:  Anypose 
Fix for broken ankles etc:  Combo Fix



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).


No comments:

Post a Comment