Friday 29 April 2016

#485 The mind is like an umbrella.....

....it functions best when open - Walter Gropius

Post #485


I really enjoy doing headshots since entering the wonderful world of mesh heads, so forgive me for indulging myself again.  I am still really loving the gorgeous eyes from Avi-Glam, and have this time used the fantasy hud, ZZ likes having purple eyes and there are two to choose from. In fact, here is the hud showing you the colours in the fantasy pack I am using today, all of which you can buy singly for just 49L if you don't want the fatpack.



I couldn't decide which dress to show you out of this new line from Entice, so I decided to show one from each pack, and use 4 of the poses from the Baxe pose/prop set for Pose Lover event.  It comes with the umbrella and 9 poses.

Post #485

Each pack of the dresses includes a hud with 3 different textures to choose from - linen, plaids, diagonals and dots.  I love how Entice offer such great texture choices rather than just offering different colours.

Post #485


Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica
Applier: WoW Skins .::WoW Skins::. Angelica Bronze Catwa applier Hair: Exile::Peaceful Easy Feeling
Eyes:  Avi-Glam  Celestial Eyes - Fantasy Pack 
Manicure & Pedicure:   DaneMarkZ Ombre
Dress:  Entice - My Girl Dress
Bangles:  Earthstones Katya bangles, woodsy
Shoes:   Essenz Cameroon (instore gacha)
Poses:  Baxe - Umbrella Woman - available at Pose Lover

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo studio

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I wwill neither wear it or blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh body parts, and often classic avatar standing sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment