Friday 13 May 2016

#489 The real voyage of discovery

.....consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes 
- Marcel Proust

 (and you can have new eyes too if you go to Cosmopolitan - details below :))

Post #489

My outfit today consists of top and shorts from Entice, both taken from different sets.  As with almost all Entice items, they are available in colour packs, with each pack giving you 3 or more colour choices via hud.  I have used one hud from each and done a bit of a mix and match.  As of when I publish this post, the tank plus denim skirts and boots are still available for just 99L for a 3 pack.  The shorts are available alone or in hud operated packs.

ZZ feels that this is a great outfit for running round events so I added some cute sneakers from KC Couture to avoid the chance her of falling and breaking a pixel or two if she runs around in her usual sky high heels.
Post #489

Avi-Glam are at this month's Cosmopolitan with two packs of eyes.   At the risk of repeating myself (because I am!) I am so happy that my quest for eyes has finally ended, I can't say enough good things about these eyes.  They are just 75L for one colour, or 229L for the fat pack.  A huge bonus for the fat pack is that you only ever need one set of eyes, and any fat pack huds will work with them.  For someone who changes her eye colour as often as she...well, changes her eye colour.. this is a massive plus.  I have included the full hud below so that as well as seeing the gorgeousness of the colours, you can also see how easy it is to adjust them all from the same hud.




Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica
Applier: WoW Skins Mimi, bronze - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Hair: Argrace Yume
Eyes:  Avi-Glam  Ardent Eyes - Nature pack - available at Cosmopolitan 
Manicure & Pedicure:  Koffin Nails - Sweet Serenity
Shorts:  Entice Cool for the Summer Shorts, solids
Tank:  Entice When we Dance tank, blues
Bracelet:  EarthStones Tumbled Stones Bracelet - Sand & Surf - still half price for HelloTuesday at this location only - Earthsones
Necklace:  Cae Flutter - available at FaMESHed
Earrings:  Cae Flutter  available at FaMESHed
Ring:  Cae Flutter - free gift at FaMESHed
Shoes:  KC Couture Phoenix Sneakers
Poses:  Nantra Effortless
Location:  SecondSnaps Photo studio

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo studio

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I wwill neither wear it or blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh body parts, and often classic avatar standing sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


Poses






No comments:

Post a Comment