Friday 27 May 2016

#495 Real Beauty

.....knocks you a little bit off kilter - David Byrne

post #495 zsazsazahira.blogspot.co.uk - will update with post url when published

If I was told I could only wear one outfit for the rest of my Second Life, I would choose this one.  The top and bottom are from two of my favourite SL designers, Doc Eldritch and Annie Melson, and are such a total pleasure to wear.  I fell in love this brand new shirt from DE Designs the minute I tried it on, and was trying to decide what to wear with it, when I remembered a previous release from Just Because that I hadn't yet blogged - these gorgeous suede pants.  

Both top and pants come in a plethora of colours, and are as good as it gets with fitted mesh, and both fit like a dream on my Maitreya Lara mesh body.  The textures are incredible, the creases and folds giving a truly realistic appearance.  Ok, I will stop there before I overdose on my own adjectives!

post #495 zsazsazahira.blogspot.co.uk - will update with post url when published

Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Alice
Applier:  WoW Skins Angelica Bronze Catwa applier
Hair: Argrace Hitomi
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Ardent Eyes - nature pack
Manicure & Pedicure:  DaneMarkZ - Nebula
Pants:  Just Because Skinny Suedes
Top:  DE Designs - Kirsten Shirt Jacket
Necklace:  Indulge Temptation - Keep Calm & Triangles Necklace 
Earrings: Indulge Temptation - Keep Calm & Triangles Necklace 
Bracelet/Bangle:  Avi-Glam Wrist Bangle (group gift), various options via hud)
Boots:  Baby Monkey Kent boots (texture change)
Poses:  Baxe - Pinup - available at Pose Lover
Location:  My SecondSnaps photo studio

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc


Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh body parts, and often classic avatar standing sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment