Monday 1 August 2016

#419 My body is here but my heart is at the beach

Today I am bringing you brand new items from Mesh Body Addicts FairCollabor88UberFaMESHed, The Aloha Fair & The Gacha Garden.  I am wearing the LAQ head, Trinity, along with a Glam Affair applier

Post #519

My shorts from Mon Cheri for Mesh Body Addicts Fair come in a whole heap of pretty colours, each with a separate belt with a texture change hud.  You can buy them in a fat pack or singly but you get an extra colour if you buy the fatpack.  I love the frayed hemline, the textures are very realistic and the fit absolute perfection my Maitreya Lara

Post #519

My necklace and earrings are a brand new set from Cae for FaMESHed and I love love love it!  I have one very like it in real life, but this is better because it comes with a wonderful texture change hud - I wish they would hurry up and make them in real life!  The necklace is actually 3 in one, as you can use the hud to hide any of the three for different looks or to work with different tops.  My bracelet is also by Cae for The Gacha Garden - the bracelet itself is free, and the charms are won on the gacha.

Post #519


Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  LAQ Trinity   
Applier:  Glam Affair Petra - available at Uber 
Hair:  Little Bones Reina, gingers - available at Collabor88
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial Eyes - Arctic pack
Manicure & Pedicure:  Alaskametro Muse Nail Art
Shorts:  Mon Cheri Frayed Denim Hotpants - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Top: The Secret Store - Olivia Lacey Blouse - Pure - avaialble at Collabor88
Necklace:  Cae Dakota - available at FaMESHed 
Earrings: Cae Dakota - available at FaMESHed 
Bracelet/Bangle:  Cae Sucre - The Gacha Garden
Shoes: Mutresse Kafa Espadrilles - available at Collabor88
Poses:  Image Essentials - Aloha - available at The Aloha Fair
Backdrop:  Munspain Beach Tent Green  - available at The Aloha Fair

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment