Friday 9 September 2016

#529 Dreaming

Today I bring you brand new items from The Arcade, FaMESHed and Cosmopolitan.

Post #529

I am always excited when Freya Olivieri releases something new because her items are always breathtakingly gorgeous - and this new set for The Arcade is no different.  My top, shorts, sleep mask and wonderfully girly clutter plus more are available to play for.  From FaMESHed I am wearing one of Exile's two "do's".  This relaxed kinda up, kinda down, kinda wispy "do", is right up my street, perfect for swinging on my hanging bed under the sl stars.

Post #529

Below is the shopping guide so you can see more of the goodies you can play for from Mon Cheri at The Arcade.  The player reward is absolutely gorgeous too!  Please note that the clothing in this gacha is only for mesh bodies.



Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Destiny   
Applier:  Glam Affair  Calliope 
Hair:  Exile Cold - available at  FaMESHed
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial Eyes - arctic pack
Manicure & Pedicure:  DaneMarkZ Ombre
Shorts: #3 Mon Cheri .Night Essentials Shorts Lilac.- available at The Arcade
Top: Mon Cheri .Night Essentials Top Lilac Print - available at The Arcade
Sleep Mask: #4 Mon Cheri .Night Essentials Sleeping Mask1 Lilac - available at The Arcade
Necklace:  Cae Etoiles - available at Cosmopolitan (finishes 10th Sept) 
Earrings: Cae Etoiles - available at Cosmopolitan (finishes 10th Sept) 
Slippers:  Hopscotch Animal Slippers - Unicorn
Bed: Tarte Skylar Hanging Bed - Luxe Box June
Clutter:  Mon Cheri - available at The Arcade 

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment