Thursday 10 November 2016

Floating


Post #540

The cloud Zsa is floating on is the Seeds of Insiration prize when you play the Hopscotch gacha at Gacha Garden 20 times - the other prizes are rezzable clouds in lots of cute shapes.

My jacket/tank and jeans/capris are from RealEvil Industries. The jacket comes with an integral tank, and the jeans can be switched to capris with a click of the hud, so it is a really versatile outfit.  The textures are flawless and I am sure this is an outfit I will wear to death!

My nail and eye make up are both from the new round of Applique, which opens tomorrow, the 11th, and my lips from Alaskametro were at On9 but will soon be on the marketplace.

My eyes are from the brand new set by Avi-Glam, Melancholia, available at Sad November.  I am wearing the Lapis on my Catwa eyes using my Omega applier hud.  I didn't think Kendra could out-do her Serene eyes but she has, these new eyes are truly stunning.

I have changed my hair for the close up simply because I love this new hair from Exile for Collabor88 so much that I couldn't resist wearing it although I had already taken the full body pic with different hair.

Post #540



Credits:

Body
Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Hair: Exile Rare Bird (brunettes) - available at Collabor88 (first pic is EnVogue Britney)
Mesh Head:  Catwa Destiny   
Applier:  Pink Fuel Liya
Eyes:  Catwa eyes with Avi-Glam Melancholia omega applier - available at Sad November

Cosmetics
Lips:  Alaskametro Mage Lipstick
Eye Make-up:  Warpaint - Blair - available at Applique
Manicure & Pedicure:  Livia Autumn Bliss Nails - available at Applique

Clothing
Pants:  Real Evil Industries Avery Jeans
Jacket:  Real Evil Industries Brooke Suede Jacket  
Shoes:  Essenz - Malaysia (Black) Maitreya

Accessories
Jewelry Set:  Indulge Temptation - Easy Peasy Hud 6 - available at Pose Lover & Friends

Other Stuff
Lighting:  Lumipro Lighting System  
Prop:  Hopscotch Rideable Cloud - Seeds of Inspiration (won every 20 pulls) at Gacha Garden
Close-up Pose:  KoKoLoReS Portrait Me

Tools I use in most blog posts
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment