Sunday 2 June 2013

Pretty in Aqua


One event I visit every week is Acid Lily where some of SL's most popular designers offer items for 70L or less.

When I visit the gallery, I always head for the Leri Miles Designs goodies first, as Leri's items are always super cute and great quality.  This week's offering, Nedra, is no different, a really cute little strapless number that fits like a dream.  If you want it you need to rush though, as the Acid Lily collection rotates every Monday.

The hair I am wearing is from Elikatira, where the 70% off sale is still on, but I have no idea for how long, so best to head down there and grab yourself some bargains as soon as possible.  

My shoes are from Redgrave, which I bought on special offer when they were first released, but even now at full price they are great value, with 12 colours offered via hud, and all shoe parts changeble so literally 1000's of options possible.

ZZ is wearing:

Dress:  Nedra - Leri Miles Designs at Acid Lily 
Hair:  Lasting 2 - Elikatira 
Shoes:  Nikki - Redgrave  
Skin:  Chloe Tan - Belleza 

No comments:

Post a Comment