Thursday 13 June 2013

The Dressing Room & Gacha Event

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step"

Chinese Proverb


Belleza


I am showing a close up of the Belleza Elle skin from the latest Gacha event, because it is so pretty that it warrants a close up :).  I am limited to how many "goes" I can have on the gachas, but I was happy to have landed this one my first go, as it is so natural looking, and I have plenty of make-up if I want to jazz it up a bit :)..


Drift


This lovely maxi dress is from DRIFT for The Dressing Room, and I particularly like that the top and skirt are separate, so if, like mine, your avvie does not fit any of the "standard" sizes, you can mix and match the sizes.

The lovely necklace and bangle are from a previous round of Collabor88 - if I do nothing else when there is a new round, i head right for the Maxi Gossamer section, because the quality is amazing, and I love the texture change facility.  In fact, Collabor88 introduced me to MG, which is one of the reasons I love these events, finding new designers.


ZZ is wearing:

Dress:  DRIFT for TDR - Zoe Maxidress, Romance
Jewelery:  Maxi Gossamer for Collabor88, Copacetic Tallulah Necklace & Bangle
Eyelashes:  Redgrave, natural
Eyes:  IKON - Horizon Eyes, Pale Glass
Hair:  Truth - Tamina, Burgundy
Skin:  Belleza at the Gacha Event - Ellie # 12
Pose:  aDORKable (only on MP now)


No comments:

Post a Comment