Thursday 13 June 2013

Gacha Goodies & A Favourite Dress



"The error of the past is the success of the future.  A mistake is evidence that someone tried to do something"
Anon


Leri Miles Designs

Here is another of my Belleza at Gacha Event prizes, this time number 13.  Isn't she pretty?  I have teamed this lovely skin with one of my favourite IKON eyes, and my Wasabi Pills hair from the Gacha event.  

Leri Miles Designs

I am also wearing what is probably one of my favourite ever dresses, a t-shirt dress from Leri Miles Designs - for some reason when I wear this dress, I always want to go bare foot, so I do :)


ZZ is Wearing:

Dress:  Leri Miles Designs - Naomi T-Shirt Dress Rock Blue
Bangles:  League - Wanderer Set

Skin:  Belleza at Gacha Event - Ellie #13
Shape:  My own
Hair:  Wasabi Pills at Gacha Event - Lory, Chocolate
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes, Light Arabian Blue
Feet:  GOS
Eyelashes:  Redgrave, Natural

Pose 1:  Glitterati (this shop is closing on 30 June)
Pose 2:  Adorkable (now only on mp)



No comments:

Post a Comment