Friday 14 June 2013

Does my bum look big in this?



"It is never safe to look into the future with eyes of fear"
E H Harriman







Thankfully not, I think :).  I just wanted to try a backwards pose :)



Belleza Ellie Rare 2


Yesterday I was pleased to "win" this rare Ellie skin on the Belleza gacha at the Arcade.  I am not sure it is one that I will wear often, but it was fun to try and build a style around it.  It has taken some doing too..............

............... I initially did the whole shoot wearing a pair of pants that I wanted to share.  I uploaded the pics to Flickr, added them to this post, and started to write, but the outfit was just screaming at me "not right, not right" so in the end I had to listen, and scrapped the whole thing and started again, hunting for a different pair of pants that looked right with the jacket.  I will give the other pants a try in another post.





So here I am wearing my favourite leather pants from Lapointe & Bastchild, along with one of their jackets which has an integral texture change tank that includes 4 plain and 4 designs.  The jacket can also be changed via the hud, but all black, just four different textures - I have it on quilted to match the pants.



Leather



ZZ is Wearing:

Jacket & Tank Top:  Lapointe & Bastchild 
Pants:  Lapointe & Bastchild Quilted Mesh Leather Skinny Zip
Boots:  Elikatira - Live Boots (in the sale, 70% off)

Skin:  Belleza at the Gacha Event - Ellie 2 (rare)
Hair:  Elikatira - Lasting 2, red 08
Eyes:  IKON - Ardent Eyes, Blossom
Eyelashes: Redgrave

Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)



No comments:

Post a Comment