Saturday 15 June 2013

The Crazy Cat Lady of SL


"If you wait for inspiration you'll be standing on the corner after the parade is a mile down the street"

Ben Nicholas


Kitty


As soon as I saw this tee on another blog (sorry, I can't remember where, I read so many blogs) I ran to get it as to call me a cat lover is a major understatement, and I can't resist anything feline.  So imagine my excitement to see not only the gorgeous white kitty above, but also the magnificent Aslan look-a-like below :),



Kitty

This store is a totally new one for me, but my first purchases have been a very positive experience not just because of the fantastic tees.  I had a slight problem with the alpha layer, and contacted the designer, Piinky Chrome-Stona, for help - she got back to me very quickly and could not have been more helpful - and she sorted out the problem so I was one happy cat lover :).

In my years in SL I have been on the receiving end of great customer service, blah customer service and downright awful customer service.  I am happy to report that Piinky fits into the first category - thanks Piinky!


Kitty





ZZ is Wearing:

Top:  LC - Baggy Crop Tee, Pretty Kitty and Leo
Pants:  coldLogic, Kime white

Skin:  Belleza - Shyla Tan 3
Hands:  SLink - Casual
Hair:  Truth - Aradhana, chestnut
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise, Light Verdigris
Feet:  GOS
Hands:  SLink, Casual
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Natural 6

Poses:  ADORKable (now only on mp)



No comments:

Post a Comment