Tuesday 17 December 2013

FROST, Designer Circle and 12 Days of Christmas Cart Sale & Hunt

In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer".
Albert Camus 

I always look for quotations that have some kind of link (however tenuous) to something in the blog post - this time the first quote I saw was actually one I have loved for many years so was very happy to add this to my post.

Dandelions



Dandelions


Dandelions


I love this cozy parka from DandelionWine for the Flawless 12 days of Christmas Cart Sale & Hunt, particulary the hem design, which is changeable via hud - you can have either a black or a white parka, with 4 different designs available for each colour.

The fabulous boots are by Sakide for FROST and are available in 7 different colours.  The cute jewellery can be found under the tree outside Izzies for just 10L.  

Credits:

Hair:  Truth Althea
Eyes:  IKON Perspective Eyes
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick

Dress:  Sakide Jersey Simple Dress.light
Boots:  Sakide  Invern Boots Velvet Pink
Jewellery:  Izzies  - Snowflake Necklace

Poses:  Diesel Works  



No comments:

Post a Comment