Sunday 16 March 2014

The Skin Fair 2014 #3 - The Plastik's Astrali

“Shedding off one more layer of skin.  Keeping one step ahead of the persecutor within” - Bob Dylan

The Plastik Skin Fair 2014
Tyvalo & Hylala

The Plastik Skin Fair 2014
Aruyeh & Auayen

The Plastik Skin Fair 2014
Dyrzi & Gyatala

Jaxis
Jaxis
One reason I love the huge events in SL is the discovery of new creators - and although Plastik is not a new name for me, for some reason I have never really looked at their skin range.  That changed the second I tried on a demo of this skin, Astrali, which is exclusive to the Skin Fair 2014, and is absolutely beautiful.  I love every tone without exception, and there is not a single thing I dislike about Astrali.  Two problems I have with a lot of skin ranges in SL is that a large majority of them look too young on me, and the lips - not so with Astrali, I feel very comfortable in her, and the lips are perfect!

There are 7 tones to choose from, I have shown 6 of them in the basic skin, and then Jaxis with a few of the multitude of make-up options.

Each skin pack includes mote than enough goodies for you to make Astrali your own:

3 skins (basic, toned down and cover-up)
15 make-up tattoos - freckles (including some full body) , lips, eye shadow 
8 eyebrow shapers

Also Wearing:

Hair:  Truth
Eyes:  IKON
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Pose:  Diesel Works

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment