Friday 3 July 2015

#386 Rose covered Venus (V3)

Post #386

I was in the middle of a blog post when the update to Belleza Venus arrived, so I revamped this post to wear Venus v3.  I have to say that so far, the improvements are major and well worth waiting for - the extra alpha cuts alone make me a very happy little blogger.  In the update box you not only get Venus V3, you also get two new bodies - Isis and Freya - which I am going to have fun playing around with and comparing. 

My outfit includes a lot of newness.  I am really loving all the new Elikatira releases and I particularly like Ilyssa, shown here in the reds.  The hair clips are colour change via the same hud you pick your hair shade from.  My shoes are a recent release from KC Couture and of course come with their extensive texture change hud allowing you to customise separate parts to your little heart's content.  They come rigged for Maitreya, TMP, Eve, Slink and Belleza so you are sure to find the perfect fit.

My lips are just one of many goodies KoKoLoReS will have available at My Slink Obsession which opens July 5th (slurl to be added when open).  Each lip pack comes in tattoo layer and appliers for Lelutka and Slink Visage heads.  There are also tattoos available for Slink Physique, Maitreya Lara and Omega systems as well as tattoo layer.


Post #386

Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Belleza Venus  v3
Skin:   Belleza Amelia
Hair:  Elikatira  Ilyssa - Reds
Eyes:  Ikon Promise
Hands & Feet:  Belleza 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies 
Lips:  KoKoLoReS BP - Soft Lips - strawberry - available at MSO (My Slink Obsession)
Manicure & Pedicure:   Somnia :. Lace Tips {Lights} Belleza Nails HUD

Clothing
Dress:  Posh Pixels Jaquline - Sweetheart Rose
Shoes:  KC Couture  Irony Heels for Belleza

Accessories
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Solitaire Heart
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Solitaire Heart
Bracelet/Bangle:  Half Deer - Painted Rustic Bangle (Flowers)

Poses
Poses: KaTink Leona
Backdrop:  KaTink - Happy Mood Revisited



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  

No comments:

Post a Comment