Friday 17 July 2015

#394 Bella Poses Prettily


Post #394

I have lots of lovely newness to show you today so will work from the head down.  My hair is a new release from Exile at the Hair Fair.  To be honest, I wasn't all that keen on the demo but I have a thing about messy updos so I took a chance - I am so glad I did, I love it now and am sure it will appear again on this blog.

My skin is new from PXL for The Wayward Carnival - it comes in pale and natural tones, both with new make-ups for the lovely Shara skin. Each skin pack contains dark, light, medium and no brow skins, 3 freckle tattoos, 3 mole tattoos, 2 cleavage tattoos (2 options), 3 lip gloss tattoos, nail eraser on a glove, SweetLips appliers.  I have added a lip colour simply because the lips on the skin were lovely, but didn't work with this outfit.

Post #394

Also new is the PXL body freckles applier which includes 3 different tones giving the ability to match with any skin.  You get 2 densities of freckles and 2 transparencies. The appliers work with the latest mesh bodies from Maitreya, Belleza & Slink and are compatible with all skins on SL.  This hud is available at the PXL store for the MIX event.


Post #394

My cute dresses from Somnia are also for Mix and are only 200L for each color set - dark or light.  they come with a hud allowing you to change the dress, belt fabric, laces and hardware separately.  I am showing the darks above and the lights below.  They are cross compatible so you can mix and match.  Although not specifically rigged for Maitreya Lara, it was easy to get them to fit with a few alpha cuts.  I know I will wear this a lot, it is so easy to wear and has a light and fresh feeling to it - even the darks!

Post #394

My cute flatties are a recent release from KC Couture and come with their fantastic texture change hud allowing you to change independently the textures for main, cord, stars, 3 separate jewels, insole and sole. They come fitted for Maitreya, Eve, Belleza and Slink. 

And finally, my mani/pedi is from Wicked Peach who have just moved to a new location, and I recommend a visit, they have some fabulous make-up and they are well worth a visit. One of the things that made this little blogger very happy is that their nail appliers include not only Slink appliers but Belleza and Maitreya too.  I am including their advert below because you can't really see them in my pics.


Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara 
Skin:  PXL Shara Carnival Natural, Makeup 02 medium brow, cleavage 2 at Wayward Carnival 
Hair:  Exile  Walking On Sunshine
Eyes:  Ikon Soverign
Hands & Feet:  Maitreya
Body Freckles:  PXL  Freckles, Pale Tones for Mix
Face Freckles:  PXL   Face freckles light (tattoo)
Moles: PXL Moles Dark (Tattoo)

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Lips:  Belleza  Amelia SK MIX Gloss Lip 4
Manicure & Pedicure:   Wicked Peach (new landmark) - Mani/Pedi - Sparkling Wine - Maitreya  

Clothing
Dress:   Somnia Bohemian Bella - Lights & Darks for Mix
Shoes:   KC Couture  Ginko Flats  

Accessories
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer  - Gypsy Flower Amulet of Antimony
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Gypsy Flower Amulet of Antimony

Poses
Props: Hopscotch - Pose Me Pretty  
Backdrop:  KaTink - New England 



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment