Friday 11 September 2015

#412 Elikatira for Fifty Linden Friday

Post #412

I have put this post together quickly as you have only today to grab this great deal from Elikatira for just 50L.  This pack for Fifty Linden Friday is called Exclusives and will not be available after today.  The hud gives you a choice of 12 "solid" colours and 8 ombres, of which I have shown you a selection.  To be honest I would pay full price for this hair, I love pulled back styles and this one is really unusual and quirky - but better to get it for 50L while you can!

Go and grab your pack before it disappears forever!

Mesh Body:  Maitreya Lara
Skin:   Lumae Niska Peach - Sangria LightBrow
Hair:  Elikatira   
Eyes:  IKON
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment