Friday 11 September 2015

#411 When love feels like magic, you call it destiny...

..........When destiny has a sense of humor, you call it serendipity. ( Source Unknown)

Post #411

I was putting this outfit together when some gacha items from the upcoming WearHouse event landed in my inbox - and serendipitously, the theme this round is boho.  

So here I give you two sneak peeks from WearHouse which opens on the 13th.  First off my dainty headpiece with gem drop is from Swagged Out's gacha at WearHouse - there are 3 metals & 8 different gems to win. My hair from Elikatira comes with an optional circlet, which I will show next time I blog this hair.  A previous We love Roleplay item, it will be available on the Elikatira mp store very soon.

Post #411

The second gacha goodie from WearHouse is the boho bracelet by Strike It shown above (close-up below). Strike It also have a boho watch available at the event.  Funny thing, but I haven't worn a watch irl for as long as I can remember, and it would feel really alien to wear one in sl, so I have never done so, but the watch is very pretty and matches the bracelet perfectly.

Post #411

I was thrilled to see a new boho set from Candace Hudson because she does them so well., and I love how in this outfit she has brought together a mesh top and flexi skirt so you get the fantastic textures and shape of the top, and the life and movement of the skirt. Below are close-ups of my jewelry, the ankle chains come with KC Couture's fantastic texture change huds allowing you to customise all the areas to your heart's content.

Post #411

Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya Lara
Skin:   Lumae  Niska Peach - Gateau, LightBrow
Hair:  Elikatira  Lalora - Brunettes hud  - available soon on mp
Eyes:   IKON 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Manicure & Pedicure:  Hello Dave Nail Appliers - Gloss Macaron

Clothing
Outfit:  Hudson's Pink Boho 
Shoes:  KC Couture Azaria Ankle Chains 

Accessories
Necklace:  Meva Safari Necklace 
Earrings:  Meva Coins Earring Silver 
Bracelet/Bangle:  Meva Coins Bracelet 
Strike It: Bracelet (rare) - available at WearHouse
Headpiece:  Swagged Out Empress Gacha, silver/rose - available at WearHouse

Poses
Poses:  Infiniti - Dust in the wind & Elegant
Backdrop:  KaTink - Divide

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment