Monday 21 September 2015

#416 Look what else I found in My Attic!

Post #416

I am back with another post chock full of My Attic bargains.  I was thrilled to find Lumae participating in My Attic for the first time, with their lovely Niska skin in a brand new make-up.  Niska comes in a choice of 8 tones - and for 95L you get not only Niska in your chosen tone, you also get a multitude of brow options, freckles, and every single applier you could possibly need.  

  My silk blouse and shorts are from a "new-to-me" designer, Mimikri.  Each comes in an array of gorgeous colours which made it hard to choose but I just loved the soft blues in this blouse and the gorgeous colours in the shorts.  The texturing is absolutely beautiful, particularly on the shorts.  My loafers from Elysium are really pretty and also  comfortable to wear (not a pixel bunion in sight!).

Post #416


I am wearing Cae's equestrian set again for this post, but in the copper option, having used the silver option here.  Finally my poses are from a fun pack from Nantra - you get three props - the books and dog I am showing here, and also a clutch.  You get 6 poses plus mirrors and as you can see the poses work with or without the props.

Credits:

Body
Maitreya Lara
 Lumae Niska 4 - Peach - Petals - available at My Attic at The Deck Sept
Elikatira Nevaeh, blondes hud
IKON  Eyes

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
Nailed It - Maitreya - Gemstones Set

Clothing
Mimikri Silk Blouse Gitana seadust - available at My Attic at The Deck Sept
Mimikri Shorts Gitana oslo - available at My Attic at The Deck Sept
Elysium - Greta loafer - aqua marine - available at My Attic at The Deck Sept

Accessories
Cae Equestrian Necklace, bracelet & earrings 
- available at My Attic at The Deck Sept

Poses & Props
Nantra Illegally Blonde - available at My Attic at The Deck Sept

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment