Friday 25 September 2015

#'417 This must be Thursday

I never could get the hang of Thursdays - Douglas Adams

Post #417

absolutely LOVE these new pants from DE Designs, which come in 6 textures and are available either separately or in a hud operated fat pack.  These are a really quality mesh build with lots of little detailing and great textures.  I love each of them but  I immediately wanted to wear the camo texture (black and tan camo are also available) and build my outfit round them.  They are compatible with Maitreya, Slink and all three Belleza bodies, as well as fitmesh for classic avvie.


My shoes are from Essenz at My Attic, with a choice of 12 colours for just 95L, too good to miss - they are compatible with Maitreya and Slink high feet.  My poses (other than the nails close-up) are from Label Motion, also for My Attic.  For the picture left of the collage below, I used Animare just to tweak the position of my head slightly so it wasn't devoured by my jacket. 

My Attic at the Deck finishes on 31st - still time to pick up the many goodies available, if you hurry.

Post #417


Credits:


Body
Maitreya Lara
PXL Aeryn SK ~ Makeup 02 MEB C2
Elikatira   Lena, reds hud 
 IKON Triumph
Mandala Steking Ears Season 5

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
 Encore Maitreya Nail Appliers - Set 16

Clothing
Lapointe & Bastchild Swear "Urban" - Biker Jacket 
Lapointe & Bastchild  Swear "Urban" AddOn Hoodie 
DE Designs Amelia Pants, Maitreya
Essenz Alabama - available at My Attic Sept 

Accessories
Lapointe & Bastchild  S'wear - C (W) "Celtic"  Dog tag v3

Poses
Label Motion - My Attic - available at My Attic Sept
Eternal Dream - Look at My Hands
Animare Hud 

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment