Wednesday 13 January 2016

#452 If your heart is a volcano......

.....how shall you expect flowers to bloom? - Khalil Gibran

Post #442

Zsa is busy moving into a new home and wanted to be comfortable, so is wearing her old faithful jeans from Lapointe & Bastchild, which are still pretty much her favourite jeans ever.  She has teamed them with an easy-to-wear halter top from Baby Monkey (which comes with a colour change hud) - although this only comes in standard sizes I didn't have to alpha out a single cut, it fits perfectly on my Maitreya Lara mesh body. 

Post #442

My sneakers from K C Couture are another wardrobe staple, and come with KC's fantastic texture change hud. My lovely pony from Amacci is just perfect, and comes with two bang options.  I had fun using their "crazy" hud and really love this pretty blue fade - I might try another crazy colour soon :).  

This is my first real location shoot now that I have a pc that can handle it.  I am having fun exploring and finding places I can use for blog posts.  Big yay!

Post #442


Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body
Maitreya Lara
Mon Cheri Falsies
WoW Skins 2016 Olivia Tan - available at Designer Circle
Amacci Hair - Aurora - Crazy hud
IKON Promise Eyes - Clarity

Cosmetics
DaneMarkZ - Maitreya nails - Ombre

Clothing
Baby Monkey Mea Halter Top
Lapointe & Bastchild "Slim" Denim Jeans - Lt Blues
KC Couture Phoenix sneakers

Accessories
Mon Cheri  - Sway Earrings
Indulge Temptation - Delice Bracelet Hud 7

Poses & Location
Diesel Works - Beth & Daisy
Location - The Looking Glass

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).




1 comment: