Sunday 24 January 2016

#455 Kitten I'm Smitten

Apologies for stealing the name of this outfit for my blog title, I couldn't help myself!

Post #455

Apologies also that this post is rather late, I have had health issues in real life which I won't bore you with but which have made doing much of anything a bit of a struggle.  My outfit is from Lavian and comprises three pieces that can be worn together or separately - the top is just the front part that shows under the jacket, but I find this works very well as there are no mesh clashes.  The outfit comes with a hud with an extensive set of pantones you can texture all parts with, plus additional patterns for the top.  For some reason I wanted to go black and red today. 

Post #455

 One thing I noticed immediately when I cranked up the graphics to take these pics is that I see materials!  This is my first time, I think my old pc would have exploded had I tried to take pics on high graphics.  I am so happy that I can now see them, and I really like how materials bring this jacket to life.  

My fabulously chunky boots from Essenz are currently half price for this month's Mix event - you will find them in the Essenz mainstore.  My hair is new for Shiny Shabby from Amacci - another stylishly short asymmetrical style which I absolutely love - I decided to go with a much darker colour today, from the variants hud.  If only changing hair colour were so easy in real life.

Post #455

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.


Body
 Maitreya Lara
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Izadora v6 taupe (mainstore gacha)
Amacci Hair - Natia - Variants hud - available at Shiny Shabby
 Mon Cheri Falsies
IKON Promise Eyes - Clarity

Cosmetics
DaneMarkZ - Maitreya nails - Ombre
Izzies - Double Wing Eyeliner

Clothing
Lavian Kitten I'm Smitten pants, top & jacket
Essenz - Stockholm (Black) Maitreya - half price for Mix (in mainstore)

Accessories
Meva Spheres on Spheres Earring 
Meva Spheres on Spheres Necklace 

Poses Diesel Works - Scarlett
LocationKiLu





Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment