Thursday 28 January 2016

#456 It all starts with a smile


Post #456

I named this post in honour of the beautiful sim where I took these pictures - Kaelyn Alecto has very kindly opened up her sim for people to take pictures or just hang out.  There is so much to see and lots of surprises around each corner, I am sure I will be taking more pics there soon.   

My jeans are brand new from Just Because and are available at Uber.  They come in a plethora of great colours and each colour comes with a hud allowing you to change the belt colour.  Of course as always with Annie Melson, the jeans are compatible with a large selection of mesh bodies, plus standard sizing.  As is my jacket from DE Designs, which comes with the integral t-shirt and includes a hud giving you a choice of 6 t-shirt and 2 hardware colours.  If you buy the fatpack (and Doc's prices are so reasonable, why wouldn't you!) of course you get a hud allowing you to change the jacket colours as well.    Both the jeans and the jacket fit perfectly on my Maitreya Lara, and are an absolute joy to wear. 

I am again wearing the boots from Essenz that are currently half price for Mix - I blogged them with a close up here.  My skin is WoW's latest release, exclusively at the Bombshell Event - Delia is exceptionally pretty, and available in 6 tones.


Post #456

Credits:
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body
Maitreya Lara
.WoW Skins 2016 Delia Tan- available at The Bombshell Event
Elikatira Quinn, Blondes hud
Adored - Nova eyes - Echo

Cosmetics
La Boheme Ombre Glass Set2 Brown

Clothing
DE Designs   Doria Jacket 
Just Because Designer Jeans - available at Uber
Essenz - Stockholm (Cream) Maitreya

Accessories
The Plastik Arys Necklace - available at Shiny Shabby

Poses Purple Poses - Bree

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).



No comments:

Post a Comment