Tuesday 12 April 2016

#479 To light a candle is to cast a shadow

....Ursula K Le Guin

Post #479

I am so into my mesh heads now, I can't imagine I will ever be able to wear my system head again!  Today I am wearing Mila from Belleza on my Catwa Jessica head again but with the addition of some of the make-up from their new add-on which is available at The Liaison Collaborative.  

My dress and shoes are from a Hilly Haalan ouftit currently available at The Designer Showcase.  The outfit includes a clutch (not shown), and all three pieces are texture change via hud, giving a selection of mix and match solids and patterned textures to choose from.  The dress and shoes are compatible with most of the major mesh bodies plus classic avvies.

Post #479

I used a new studio for these pics - when I got my new pc I was very much into the "on location rather than studio" mindset as I finally had a pc that could cope.  However, there are occasions when I missed using a studio so when I heard about this one in a youtube video by Morgana Hilra here I ran to check it out - long story short, I was impressed, I bought it, and I love it!   

For just $350 this studio from SecondSnaps has everything I need plus a whole heap more.  There is a great choice of backgrounds already loaded and there are more to purchase or you can load your own.  It comes with a pose stand loaded with quality female and male poses (I am using Nantra poses here though).  It also has a shadow menu giving some great shadow options, and you can alter the opacity of those shadows, which is really useful.  There are also colour change lights which you can choose to use, or not.  I have only had the studio a few days so still have to learn all it can do, but already I can say without a second's doubt that for 350L it is incredible value for money and I wish I had found it years ago! 

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.

Body

Body:  Maitreya Lara
Head: Catwa Jessica
Applier: Belleza Mila - available in mainstore for The Mix
Add On Makeup:  Belleza - available at The Liaison Collaborative
Hair: Elikatira Nataline - Redheads
Eyes - IKON 

Cosmetics
Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Maitreya HUD - Soft Print

Clothing
Hilly Haalan  Sheer Panel Dress Spring - available at The Designer Showcase
Hilly Haalan Halle Heels 

Accessories
Cae Romantique

Poses
Nantra - Effortless - available at The Liaison Collaborative

Location
In my attic, using SecondSnaps Studio 3.07


Tools I use in most blog posts


Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment