Sunday 24 April 2016

#483 There are always flowers for those that want to see them

Henri Matisse

Post #483

My dress is new from DE Designs and as with everything Doc Eldritch makes, it is beautiful made and a joy to wear.  I always love Doc's textures but particularly like it when he gives us a choice of plains or patterns to choose from as he has done with this dress - I have shown you a couple of the gorgeous  floral patterns.  As always, this dress comes in a multitude of fits, so you are sure to find something that works for you.

My hair is from the lovely Sisch Firecaster for the new round of The Season's Story.  It is available in a variety of huds, all containing a generous 30 colour choices.

Post #483

 I am very happy, after a very long search, to have finally found eyes I love, and they are from a totally new-to-me designer, Kendra Parfort, for her store Avi Glam.  They have a selection of different eyes, all equally beautiful and just 49L a pair, or you can buy fatpacks.  What is particularly exciting to me as a blogger who changes her eyes in pretty much every post is that the fatpacks are hud operated, so just one set of eyes to fit to your mesh head and you are done.  I went for the Celestial range Arctic pack of the for this post, and this comes with an absolutely gorgeous selection of eyes on the blue spectrum in 3 size choices.  In my next post I will be wearing eyes from the same range but the Nature pack and you can pretty much expect these to be in all my blog posts for the foreseeable future.


Post #483


Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head:  Catwa Jessica
Applier: WoW Skins Fatma, bronze
Hair: KoKoLoReS - Carlin, Hud 01 - available at The Seasons Story
Eyes:  Avi Glam Celestial Eyes - Arctic Pack
Manicure & Pedicure:  DaneMarkZ  Romantica
Dress:  DE Designs - Brea dress
Shoes:  Glamistry Hyacinth
Bangles:  EarthStones Katya Bangles, garden
Necklace & earrings:  Cae - Blossom - available at Cosmopolitan
Poses:  Purple Poses - Rebecca
Location:  SecondSnaps Photo studio - using a background by Katink

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo studio

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I wwill neither wear it or blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh body parts, and often classic avatar standing sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment